Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cyborgstack

One of the interesting things I picked up from the Android Builders Summit was a project that Karim Yaghmour of Opersys started to make a completely open Android distribution. The point of the project is to open Android up to the many other markets that may want to use it.

I will be sharing the patches for the headless Android work that I've been doing with the Cyborstack project, so there will be a good repository that everyone can get to. Given that I work in an industry that isn't related to phones or tablets in any way, I'm excited to have a group of people looking at what I'm looking at.

Take a look at it and see what you think.

Cyborgstack

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to develop an Embedded System Using Android. So Which microchip should I use for headless Android? and how to Embed Headless Android on that chip? (I'm going to use sensors and camera and navigation system in my gadget but no display)

    ReplyDelete